Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Over the last one and a half years, I wrote on a variety of topics and I am trying to put them in the open one by one. As I read through the paragraphs, I realize that many of those thoughts were inspired or influenced by an event or action which was relevant and interesting at that point in time.  Sometimes they lose their relevance as the time passes. Just to give you an example, In Sep 2011, I wrote about how Anna Hazare and Arvind Kejriwal make the perfect team to give India the much needed break from the corruption and that Arvind was almost a disciple of the principles that Anna propogated. When I read it yesterday, I felt how irrelevant that thought is, in today's context.

While more than a dozen articles are waiting to find their place in the blogsite, I will edit some of them them to make them relevant and publish.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment